Thursday, July 19, 2012

Instagram + PostalPix

For the record...I'd like it to be known that I was on/enjoying Instagram well b/f it became popular. Since it has turned into a picture-taking sensation, however, I've been using it a lot more to transform my pics. While it's fun to have all these visuals on my phone...to share w/ many people all over the world...I wanted to be able to have the pictures in real life. Then along came PostalPix. What a wonderful & ingenious thing! All I had to do was download the app on my iPhone, create an account...then pick which pictures I want to have printed. I use my PayPal account...making the whole process seamless. Once I upload the images...it only takes a couple days for the pictures to reach me...yay!

Now...I'm not a big fan of picture frames (plus the shape of the Instagram pics wouldn't really work in them)...so I came up w/ another way to display all my snapshots. I used baker's twine (suspended between a couple nails) as my base...and then ordered some baby, tiny clothes pins to hold the pics up. The entire process took probably 15 minutes.

I love the finished product! Plus...I can change the pictures out really easily when I get new ones (which I most assuredly will do).



*Our dining room has a little something special now!

~Hilary~

1 comment: