Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday Snapshots (on Monday)

Alright...not gonna lie...I've been in some sort of a weird blogging place lately. It's not that I don't want to...that's not it at all. It's just that, well...I've been swamped...and something's gotta give. Unfortunately...

Gonna try my bestest to get back on that wagon, though. So...here are Sunday Snapshots...just a wee-bit late.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

1. Outfit: jeans & shoes: target; shirt (*love*) & cami: old navy; necklace: lia sophia; sunglasses: gap
2. Animal print shoes...target clearance...even better. Oh yeah...and my tiny tattoo...I love it!
3. Washing up some strawberries for a crisp...it was delicious! A small taste of summertime...much needed.
4. Menu on my chalkboard fridge...for lunch w/ friends.
5. *Cat-napping* on the fluffy, white bed...must.be.nice...
6. & 7. A sun-shiny day! It lit up the whole day...even the solar lites!
8. Wreath I whipped up @ the end of the day...fabric remnants and a wreath form I had on hand.

~Hilary~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, better late than never! And I love that menu! So cute.

    ReplyDelete