Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Case of the Sickies

Here it is...another cold. Been sick a couple times this year...blech. The house is in shambles around me...and all I can think about is sitting on the couch...snuggled up to my DVR. (oh yeah...and doing some light blogging.)

So happy I picked up these snuggly slippers @ old navy...coming in pretty handy on my stay-at-home sick day.

Oh hey, American Pickers guys! Just catching up... I also watched 3 episodes of
Gossip Girl (don't judge), 2 episodes of How I Met Your Mother...and now I'm working on Ice Loves Coco (there...I said it...I watch it!).




Disastrous mess taking over the house...I have some ocd issues w/ clutter...

Here's to feeling better!


Cheers! :)

~Hilary~



1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon!!! Your "disastrous mess" looks way too nice...throw some tissues around there, okay? ;)

    ReplyDelete