Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last $4...

Browsing my beloved flea market a couple of weeks ago, I spied the most perfectest piece of salvage for my kitchen. I've been looking for something rustic to use as an inspiration board...and this was it. The only problem...I only had $4 left...and this little beauty was $5. Normally, I think of myself as a top-notch bargainer...but this guy was in no mood to negotiate. I had to admit to defeat and bum $1 off of Sister. So I guess I owe the whole project to her! :0


This game board's been holding court for quite some time...it was time to mix things up...

So...up went an old, rusty piece of shelving from some farm contraption...



I guess it's my M.O. to take something that's been cast-off (the weirder, the better) and give it new life. Plus, now I have a place to put all those cute pics I get and the zillions of magazine pages I seem to collect. ;)

2 comments: