Friday, June 1, 2012

Soveryclose...

So...I've been noticeably absent from this bloggy lately. Sorry, folks...there's been just too much going on. At current count...we are on approximately 3-4 major house projects...none of which are anywhere close to being done. I'm very excited to unveil the final results, though!

The only thing keeping me somewhat sane is knowing vacation is coming up in about...2 weeks! I set up this fun little app on my iPhone to track downtothesecond when vaca will actually be happening. It currently reads: 0 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 18 hours, 19 minutes, and 37 seconds (& counting). It's probably not very helpful to be constantly monitoring the countdown...


Hoping everyone has some fun summer plans...something to countdown for! :) Happy weekend...almost.

~Hilary~




No comments:

Post a Comment