Sunday, May 13, 2012

Saturday, in the Park...


It was an early one this last Saturday...up @ about 6 a.m. to get ready for church cleaning day. There were only a handful of us there...but we did get a lot accomplished. Windows washed, pews polished...and many, many, many Sunday School rooms cleaned.


Pretty much my accessories for the morning...uggo buggo blue gloves...and Windex (lots & lots of Windex).




The hubs & I rewarded all of our hard work w/ some amazingly delicious fish tacos. I could eat some right now, actually...yumm!


Getting ready to chick flick it up. The hubs agreed to watch The Lucky One w/ me (and Eric & Gina, too). It actually wasn't that bad...and he knows it. ;)


Ooohh...a self-portrait...love! I am ob.sessed w/ my new tee. Just so many colors! Sporting my new sunglasses too...thank you, Target for luring me into purchases I may, or may not need.


Ended the (exhausting) but good day @ Thomas Mitchell Park w/ some KFC...b/c what else do you eat @ a picnic?? After the incredible carb-load...a good ol' game of catch. I even got a new softball glove for the occassion...although...it didn't seem to be working as well as I'd hoped. ::embarassed face::

~Hilary~

No comments:

Post a Comment