Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fiat Fever...

...and a few other things I'm crushing on...
*Fiat 500...oh.my.goodness!

*Tiffany & Co. Diamonds By the Yard...b/c a girl can dream...

*Glittery pedi...I am l.o.v.i.n.g. this! :)

*Farmhouse table--reclaimed wood...with a couple of long benches and 2 cushy chairs on either end. *sigh*

*These boots are so very lovely! Could be a hit or miss for this girl, though...might be a bit too tall for my little legs...

And finally...

*IPhone 4S...the one thing on this page I know for sure is in my future. Can't wait to be texting on this little beauty...January, come faster!

*Oh...and hopefully my IPhone will be donning this *love*ly case...

These are just a few of the things I'm drooling over these days...what's on your wish list?? :)

~Hilary~



1 comment: