Friday, September 30, 2011

It's in the Bag!

Tiny girls' nite out w/ Sister and Addy Cakes tonite at a Thirty-One party. My first one...and it was a success. Got to catch-up a bit, nibble on some nummy foods, and get some ideas for my next bag purchase. I didn't buy anything (Sister picked out a fun new purse organizer), but I do have my eye on this little number...maybe for Christmas (although, that list is quickly becoming a bit too large)...

Perfect for a weekend getaway!

It's off to bed w/ me now...have to be well-rested for the What Cheer Flea Market tomorrow. Can.Not.Wait!!!!



1 comment:

  1. You are too cute!! :) Loved seeing you this evening!! I think April is going to have a December party too..... ;) ;) Have fun at the flea market! Sometime you will have to show me your creativity that you were talking about tonight! I'd love to see what you do to the items you get!! :)

    ReplyDelete