Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Running Late...


...all the time! I'm not really sure when it started...but there just came a point in my
life when it became impossible for me to
be on time. To anything.

I always have the best intentions of arriving on time to, let's just use work as an example...
but then I get side-tracked...
by just.about.anything. I mean...I will find myself doing housework to bypass getting ready for work. Now that's just not normal...

I'm even late to things I look forward to...
movies, dinner...you name it. Idk why I have this problem...but it's like I can't beat it. No matter how much extra time I afford myself...it just gets taken up by something else. So there I find myself...still LATE!

Everytime I think about my extreme tardiness...one thing comes to mind. The ohsohilarious monologue by Mr. Travis Birkenstock in the movie Clueless.



That makes it all good...right?!? :)

~Hilary~







No comments:

Post a Comment