This post should be called "weekend snapshots"...I didn't really have enough pics from Sunday to warrant blogging about...
1. French toast for b'fast w/ blackberries & whipped cream. The blackberries were my "healthy" addition to the dish...and were very delicious!
2. Mexican for lunch for this group. Good, good, good! Especially Miss Addy practically drinking the guac...she loves that stuff!
3. And...b/c there wasn't enough food in the day...some apps @ Perkins after another inventory at work. (I might have enjoyed some french silk pie, as well...)
4. Decided I needed a bit of healthiness after Saturday's binge-fest...so a yogurt parfait was in order. More blackberries!
5. Outfit for church...I l.o.v.e. it! All the clothes involved in this ensemble are from Old Navy...yay! Necklace: vintage; ring: Francesca's.