Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dreams

Throw your
dreams into space
like a kite,
and you do not
know what it
will bring back,
a new life,
a new friend,
a new love,
a new country.
--Anais Nin


When I started this blog...I was sure no one would read it. Surprise! Some folks actually do. I'm so happy to have found an outlet for my ramblings, projects, whathaveyou's. The responses that I get on my posts make me so happy...like a little gift in my e-mail inbox. :) 

Technology has made it easier than ever to connect w/ people outside of our everyday scope of life. Facebook, Instagram, Blogger are just a few examples I use on a daily basis to "meet" new people and see the beauty they're experiencing.

The biggest thing I take away from all the quotes, stories, and images is...inspiration. If I'm having a bad day...or just need a fresh perspective...there's always something new to pull from.

So...thanks for sharing, everyone!


~Hilary~


No comments:

Post a Comment