Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Snapshots

1.

2.

3.

4.

1. Ok...so, honestly...this is the only pic that is actually from last Sunday. I had been out of town and just didn't have it in me to be taking pics...pa.the.tic...I know. So these s'rooms...pretty much one of my favorite things to buy @ ye ol' Costco. You get so many...at a great price...and they are delish!
2. Fresh pedi...gotta love it. Plus...I used a Living Social deal that included a pedi & shellac mani for only $23...can't.beat.that!
3. This pic was just too funny to pass up. While doing some thrifting...I discovered these granny panties just "hangin" out w/ the housewares stuff. Someone must have decided they were just too cool to take home. ;)
4. Got our landscaping out front all trimmed up...ready for the new growth. Yay to the warm weather making everything come up green...extremely early.

~Hilary~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment