Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursdays are for Thankful

Movie nite, Sunday...homemade popcorn, a beggar pup, and The Green Lantern.

Good, sturdy work shoes. Not much to look at...but they make my work day a lot more comfortable.

Still have all my Christmas cards up...they make me smile every time I see them.

Homemade pasta sauce from a friend @ work. Delicious...and made my evening somucheasier...just had to brown some hamburger & cook some pasta. Dinner = made.





Ornamental grass in my landscaping. Looks amazing all year round!

Yummy dinner @ Sister's house. Healthy, delicious...and I didn't have to make it.

Rusty pig. He lives in the front of my house...and was a pure cream color when I got him...almost 9 years ago, now.

Miss Addy...always the star of the show. She decided her mom's dinner was tastier than hers. 



~Hilary~

No comments:

Post a Comment