Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ah-choo!!!!

Allergies have taken over my body! Sneezin' like mad today (usually I love to sneeze...get a bit jealous when others get to), but this has been ridiculous!

Pretty much my best friend today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Undeterred by my sneezing fits...I headed over to Lowe's to pick out some paint for our spare bedroom.  Ordinarily, I gravitate toward bold, attention-getting colors...but I'm really wanting something different for this room.  Came home with a warm neutral that Jason intstantly dubbed "boring". I thought this would be the perfect back-drop to the snazzy fabrics I've picked out...

Milk Toast...just sounds warm & comforting... :)

So...we are now armed for another working weekend! Of course, when this house does get done...I won't want to sit back and enjoy it...I'm gonna want to move! ;)

Oh, Valspar...I feel that I've kept you in business these last few years...

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, guess I should migrate to the kitchen and get dinner going! :)

3 comments:

  1. Milk Toast....Sounds Soggy...lol

    -Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I can't wait to see the end results! I'm sure it'll be warm and toasty! And maybe milky? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I kind of have a crush on a good sneeze every now and then too, but it's no fun to sneeze all the time. Hope those allergies clear up soon!
    Happy painting!!

    ReplyDelete