Sunday, May 13, 2012

Passion for Fashion...and Cupcakes, Too

Got to celebrate my lovely friend Jill a few days ago @ her Dress for Success event...Passion for Fashion.  She has done such an incredible job bringing this organization to the Des Moines market...helping women get the training and clothing they need to make a new start for themselves in the working world. I was happy to see her have a fun, inspirational evening of fashion...and recognition for how far they've come as a team this past year.


I got to start my evening w/ a de.light.ful cupcake from my favorite...Sugar Plums. Thank you Julie for making my frosting dreams come true.


2 lovely ladies...



The event was held at Drake University...my alma mater...kind of weird being back on campus. Although, it has changed quite a bit since I was there. Thought it was pretty cute that someone had left doggie biscuits for the bright blue bulldog (Drake's mascot).

Such a good event for a great friend...way to go, Jill!

~Hilary~



No comments:

Post a Comment