Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Snapshots

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

1. Morning walk. The light was so pretty. Everything in the neighborhood looked so magical...and we were just about the only ones out & about...so serene.
2. Look #1 for lunch w/ Eric & Gina. "Dress" (actually a house dress): thrifted; sweater: Old Navy (a couple years ago); long, pink necklace: something I scrounged from Sister; heart necklace: a gift someone must've made for my grandma when she was young...it is carved out of wood and has her name burned into it (her maiden name). How sweet!!
3. Although I really liked that outfit...I just wasn't feeling it for that day. Look #2: same sweater as b/f; dress: Old Navy clearance; necklace: pink one from 1st outfit.
4. Red beans & rice @ Buzzard Billy's...a cajun restaurant that has re-opened downtown. My favorite part of the lunch (other than the company)...the homemade hush puppies...oh, mylanta!
5. A recent spray painting project b/f shot. I painted them w/ a floral spray paint b/c it was the closest pink I could get my hands on...not really sure I love the results. Might be re-spraying w/ some good ol' white.

~Hilary~

1 comment: