Friday, March 23, 2012

Nothing but Goodness!

I'm gonna be honest here...I'm pretty sure I have a wee-bit of seasonal depression. Now...it's not like I'm crying all the time...or can't function. I just really slow down in the winter months. When fall hits...I'm all excited to hibernate...cuddle up for a bit. Then the holidays are here...and they are wonderful.

Then...dun, dun, dun...January comes...and is followed by February, even worse. The last few years, we've been on a trip somewhere nice and toasty warm...it didn't work out this year, though. Let me tell ya...I felt it.

Ok...my whining session is over (for the time being). We have been having some amaze weather here in Ioway the last couple of weeks...and I'm really hoping it's here to stay!


*Tres delicious egg cake (I don't know what else to call it) from the Highland Park Bakery. What's not to love about cake and buttercream frosting?!?

*Baby chicks at the Tractor Supply store. I will fully admit I wanted to crawl in there w/ those little guys. :)

*Milo's favoritest time of year...he gets to soak up some warm sunshine...w/o baking in the heat.

I'm hoping everyone gets to enjoy some sunshiny goodness this weekend!

~Hilary~

3 comments:

  1. i am with you...loving spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. How cute are those little chickies?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you stopped by :) Cute blog!
    I am loving the looks of that egg cake! YUMMM!

    Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete