Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Celebrated my mom's b-day this past Saturday (today is her official day of birth)...and it was so much fun!


Started the day off right w/ some (Grands!) biscuits &
(homemade) gravy and pancakes...ohmylanta...good!



My mom & me



Sister...getting her paint on @ Glazed Expressions.



A table full of paints, brushes...oh, and Diet Coke & Reese's...



44oz of DC for me...yikes!



My artistic expression on a water dish for the pup and kitty @ home...I <3 it!!



Lunch @ Spaghetti Works...tasty...and a good deal! Salad bar, (unlimited) pasta, and garlic bread...all for only $5.99.


Miss Addy @ Target (we're training her right)...enjoying, not 1, but 2 bouncy balls. The pink one is going to live @ my house for when she visits. :)



Manicure time @ Sister's house. We attempted the marbling thing that's all over Pinterest...decided that was much too much work for our taste.



My crazy crackle polish...cute!



Ended our day of fun w/ some Leaning Tower of Pizza...delicious as always. It's official that we're regulars there...a little embarassing...but I'll get over it. The pizza's just.too.good!

Thanks to Mom & Sister for a great day!


~Hilary~







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun day! You and your mom look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete