Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Snapshots

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

1. Quick pb&j b/f church...nom.nom.nom...
2. How cute is my Milo?!? He makes me late for so many things...just want to give him loves.
3. Make-up...I love it! The packaging, the colors...oh yeah, and the promise of a more beautiful me! ;)
4. This happens for about 10 minutes after every shower. Sheldon is mesmerized by the water droplets.
5. Necklace + brooch-as-a-pendant (both vintage) = a super cute, sparkly look!
6. Movie for this eve...
7. Soup is on...can't wait to enjoy this. Bonus...I finally wised up and sauteed the onions and browned the hamburger right in the slow cooker...didn't have to dirty a pan.
8. Walked to a friend's house to drop something off...got to enjoy a cool, crisp...and sunny afternoon.

~Hilary~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment