Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Snapshots

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

1. Sheldon loves to get outside...into the "wild"...if only for a brief moment.
2. Finally got a pair of these weirdo Vibram shoes. They're actually pretty comfortable. After an hour-long walk @ Saylorville Lake, though...I learned that I should have taken my time breaking them in...
3. & 4. Spent a couple hours in the morning @ the Blank Park Zoo. The animals were all out enjoying the nice weather...and Miss Addy got to have some fun too!
5. Rushed home after the zoo to host a birthday party for my father-in-law. The table setting was super easy (and all thrifted)...vintage sheet, chippy frog...and 2 etched glasses filled w/ some clippings from my yard.

~Hilary~

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered about those vibram shoes. Hopefully they didn't give you blisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! New follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete