Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Snapshots

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

1. Chillin...rough life, huh??
2. Tons of clothes...yet, seems like I have nothing to wear...
3. I <3 jewelry...I think it's just pretty to look at.
4. Breakfast smoothie...healthy & delicious! Recipe coming this week. :)
5. My favorite job of Sister's...when she worked @ the Lancome counter. So many freebies! I'm enjoying this moisturizer right now...on my mission to use up everything I have on hand.
6. Raccoon River...so pretty right now. Saw 2 eagles today...amazing!
7. 2 words...queso dip.
8. Used a Groupon (rejoiced in this post) to La Bamba. A success! Paid $8 for $16 worth of deliciousness...total bill today: $16.27. Not.bad.

Gonna change things up a bit for Sunday Snapshots after this week. I'll be sharing pics from the Sunday before...so I can get the post up sooner. Hope to see some great things from all of you!

Don't forget to grab my button on the side of my blog to share! :)

~Hilary~




Daydream Believer



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by! I can't believe how much fun blog hops are! I might have to do your Sunday snapshot linksy! I love Groupon too. And jewelry, even though I don't wear it, I hang it up so I can look at it! Looking forward to your next post!! Kim ooops..I deleted it! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete