1. Left-over Tortelloni Modenese from Sam & Gabes for b'fast...wishing I had more of it...
2. My new Scentsy warmer...I'm in love w/it. Makes the whole house smell delish...Sticky Cinnamon Bun.
3. Vintage necklace...bright orange!
4. Ocean Beach Fries for lunch...kind of a weird choice...but we had a Living Social to use up. It wasn't too bad...enjoyed a Chicago Dog and some fries w/gravy...healthy, huh??
5. Even the craft room is decked out for Christmas!
6. Hot Toddy candle lit and Christmas tunes a'playin for my wrapping session...
7. I store all of my wrapping paper in a metal garbage bin from Lowe's...keeps it all corraled...plus it just looks cute. :)
8. Used my scrapping sticker-maker thingy to create gift labels. I punched out a heart shape, wrote who the gift was going to...then sent it through. Tada...gift tag!
9. The fruits of my labor...what a lovely collection of presents! Hope everyone loves them! (Be kind...and ignore all the pine needles on the floor...the price of having a wonderfully REAL Frasier Fir.)