Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Glazed Expressions

I have driven by Glazed Expressions a gazillion (slight exaggeration) times over the years...never ventured in, though. That all changed over the weekend...I got my crafty on AND *bonus* got to use a Living Social deal.
Katie (who graciously endulged my need for crafts) joined me on this little adventure. I was totally in my element...tons of paints, brushes, stencils, and idea books to choose from...may have experienced nirvana...

Apparently I was too excited to start painting...didn't get a pic of this little guy in his natural state. Just picture him all white...tabula rasa.

My color palette...turquoise, gray, bright green, orange, purple, and black. It was tough to narrow down, though...sooooo many choices!

My creation (nearly finished)...it still has to be fired...and can't be picked up for 4 more days...oh the humanity! When I get him back...he'll be all shiny and handsome.

Thanks, Katie for a greatly fun time (and a super delicious dinner @ Sam & Gabe's).

~Hilary~










1 comment: