1. Most perfectest Christmas tree (until next year, that is)...from Miller Tree Farm
2. Added some satiny ribbon *wisps* to the ends of the tree branches
3. Deck of cards left from last nite's mean game of Hearts ;)
4. Enjoyed some yummy homemade black-raspberry jam...a gift from Jack (a customer at the store)
5. New art on the fridge...it is FINALLY Christmas time!
6. The scene for most of the a.m...what every girl needs for serious computer time: diet coke and a Blackberry (soon-to-be IPhone)
7. Pedi's with Jill...so very relaxing. We zoned out to junky t.v. almost as much as we chatted...that's when you know you're the best of friends...totally comfortable w/each other.
8. Now it's time for a chick-flick *Ryan Gosling*...hoping it's completely, frivolously good *Ryan Gosling*...did I mention Ryan Gosling's in it?? ;)